Federal Skilled Worker Program

Federal Skilled Worker Program





Federal Skilled Worker

Permanent Residents of Canada are multicultural, diverse and very progressive in the
world. People from around the world and from almost every country became
residents of Canada in last few decades. They are contributing to the economy
and culture of the country.

Skilled Workers with foreign work experience are highly demanded in Canada and they can apply under Express Entry and get Permanent Residency in Canada.

The Canadian Government gives residents not only the right to live here but also
provides every support and services which they are providing to its citizens
(except few rights). Residents can do Business or work or Study here in Canada.

The most popular option provided by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship to become
Permanent Residents of Canada is : 
Federal Skilled Worker : Canadian Government has set parameters for entry to Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker and if you have a particular degree of education, related work experience, and proven yourself one of Canada’s official language (English or French) then Canada could be the best choice for them to become Canada’s Permanent Resident. Every individual who is eligible to apply under Federal Skilled worker System must score a certain number of points. These points are awarded to every applicant according to particular option and for following number of options:


Principal Applicant’s Age 

Principal Applicant’s Level of education 

Principal Applicant’s Study in Canada 

Principal Applicant’s Official languages proficiency 

Principal Applicant’s Canadian work experience 

Spouse Level of Education

Spouse Official languages proficiency 

Spouse Canadian work experience 

Skill Transferability Factors (Max 100)


With good/strong official languages proficiency and a post-secondary degree

With Canadian work experience and a post-secondary degree

Foreign work experience

With good/strong official languages proficiency and foreign work experience

With Canadian work experience and foreign work experience

Certificate of qualification (for people in trade occupations)

With good/strong official languages proficiency and a certificate of qualification

Proof of Funds 

Any applicant’s score meet the minimum
requirement can apply under this category to Permanently Live and Work in

Need Help?


Fill out the following form to get more information about the Federal Skilled Worker Program Visa application process or for assistance in preparing an application.