Federal Skilled Trades Program

Federal Skilled Trades Program



You can Get Permanent Residency by qualifying in Federal Skilled Trade Program under Express Entry. Programs allows qualified skilled trade worker to apply Permanent Residency in Canada.

Requirements for applying under Federal Skilled trade Program are:

Need Help?


Fill out the following form to get more information about the Federal Skilled Trades Visa application process or for assistance in preparing an application.